I love hosting the Thoughts from a Page Podcast, and I hope you love listening!
Some ways YOU CAN SUPPORT the Thoughts from a Page Podcast:
- Become a Patreon Supporter. You will receive some exciting extra content and other benefits.
- Sponsor one or more episodes. Sponsoring an episode or two is a great way to reach avid readers who might not be familiar with your book or your book event already. Podcast Sponsorship includes on-air advertisement as well as show notes, social media exposure, and a listing on my Sponsors page.
- Buy Thoughts from a Page merchandise. Kate Vocke designed fabulous mugs, totes and notepads for me!
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Podchaser. Just take 2 minutes to provide me feedback. Not only would I love to hear your thoughts, but your review will help the podcast grow and be found by new listeners.
- Use my Bookshop.org storefront link, or click on an author’s title in my Show Notes to purchase the book. I'll get a small commission at no cost to you, which helps me continue to produce this podcast.
- Take the time to recommend the Thoughts from a Page podcast to a book-loving friend. Shouting us out to like-minded readers is an absolutely huge show of support!
- Donate to PayPal to help me with the various costs that are required to keep my podcast operating. If you donate more than $10, I will send you one of my TFAPP bookmarks.